The Tetrahedron Workshop is an international conference focusing on 3D meshing technologies and any topics with a strong link with 3D mesh generation in the context of concrete industrial applications. The event is being held in Palaiseau in France on October 2nd-4th 2019.
NUMECA is sponsoring the event and will present a paper (more information to come soon).
About the Tetrahedron Workshop
Topics of the event range from all kinds of surface and volume mesh generation methods (unstructured and structured), high-order mesh generation, parallel mesh generation, adaptive meshing methods and moving mesh methods to computer-aided design.
The conference also focusses on the place of mesh generation in the industry. They will gather both theoretical and practical specialists in the field of meshing technology for numerical simulation in industry.
- Mark Gammon (ITI CADFix, Caldes De Malavella, Spain)
- Adrien Loseille (Inria Saclay Ile-de-France, Palaiseau, France)
- Todd Michal (Boeing, Saint Louis, MO, USA)
- Vincent Moureau (CORIA, Saint Etienne du Rouvray, France)
- Xevi Roca (Barcelona Supercomputing Center, Barcelona, Spain)
For more details check here.