ASME Turbo Expo, the must-attend event for turbomachinery professionals, is taking place in Phoenix, AZ, USA this year from June 17th to 21st. NUMECA will be sponsoring, presenting papers and exhibiting. We are also pleased to invite you to a Lunch & Learn Session on Tuesday, June 18.
FULL ENGINE PRESENTATION
The first NUMECA paper has been announced: A Methodology for Steady and Unsteady Full-Engine Simulations of Power Generation and Propulsion Systems. The work will discuss the steady or time-accurate simulation of a full aero-engine within one single code, with the purpose to meet future requirements in terms of low emissions, high reliability and efficiency.
Please CLICK HERE to consult the abstract.
LUNCH AND LEARN
We are pleased to invite you to a Lunch & Learn Session
Date : Tuesday, June 18 at 12:45 pm
Location: Room 101B, Convention Center (West Bldg)
- The next generation of CFD methodologies for highly reliable simulations - Charles Hirsch
- The new multiphysics OMNIS environment - breadth of technology - Marc Tombroff
- OMNIS™ Agile, the NUMECA/Concepts NREC all-in-one environment for turbomachinery design, analysis and optimization (Pres and Demo) - Yannick Baux and Peter Weitzman
Attention: registration is mandatory. Please fill the registration form below to register for this event.
Don't forget to visit our booth #519!
Our partner Concepts NREC has also a lot going on at ASME Turbo Expo
- Concepts NREC CAE Software User Group Meeting
- Sunday, June 16, 2019, 3:00PM – 8:00PM at the Sheraton Grand Phoenix
- Our software experts, developers, and customers will present be discussing the latest innovations in the Agile Engineering Design System®.
- Customer presentations will be given by:
- Hanwha Techwin
- Solar Turbines
- To reserve your seat for this free event, please register here.
- Technical Paper "Meanline Modeling of Asymmetrical Twin-Scroll Turbine: Loss Coefficient Transferability Between Turbines of Different Sizes" is being presented Tuesday, June 18 from 8:00AM - 9:30AM - Track 44, Location 125-AB
- Booth #511, June 18 – 20, 2019.
About the ASME Turbo Expo 2019
The technical conference has a well-earned reputation for bringing together the best and brightest experts from around the world to share the latest in turbine technology, research, development, and application. It features over 300 paper sessions of 1000+ papers and more than 80 panel, tutorial and lecture sessions.
Turbo Expo offers unrivalled networking opportunities with a dedicated and diverse trade show floor. The 3-day exhibition attracts the industry's leading professionals and key decision makers, whose innovation and expertise are helping to shape the future of the turbomachinery industry.
Turbo Expo 2019 highlights
- A five-day Technical Conference that sets the world standard for turbine technology events
- A three-day, premium exhibition of turbine products and services supported by the industry's leading companies
- A dynamic keynote session featuring prominent industry leaders
- A value-packed registration package that includes a DVD of and online access to the final papers for technical conference registrants, access to all activities and abundant networking opportunities, including receptions and daily lunches
- In-depth workshops providing fundamental study on career development
- A poster session affording students the opportunity to present work outside of the paper sessions
Video of the 2018 Edition of the ASME Turbo Expo in Olso, Norway