ASME Turbo Expo, the must-attend event for turbomachinery professionals, is taking place in Phoenix, AZ, USA this year from June 17th to 21st. NUMECA will be sponsoring, presenting papers and exhibiting.
The first NUMECA paper has been announced: A Methodology for Steady and Unsteady Full-Engine Simulations of Power Generation and Propulsion Systems. The work will discuss the steady or time-accurate simulation of a full aero-engine within one single code, with the purpose to meet future requirements in terms of low emissions, high reliability and efficiency.
Please CLICK HERE to consult the abstract.
Stay tuned for more information on NUMECA's booth, Lunch & Learn session, workshops and papers at the event.
Follow us here at the blog or subscribe to our newsletter at the top right of this page to make sure you don't miss a thing about this or other events of your interest.
About the ASME Turbo Expo 2019
The technical conference has a well-earned reputation for bringing together the best and brightest experts from around the world to share the latest in turbine technology, research, development, and application. It features over 300 paper sessions of 1000+ papers and more than 80 panel, tutorial and lecture sessions.
Turbo Expo offers unrivalled networking opportunities with a dedicated and diverse trade show floor. The 3-day exhibition attracts the industry's leading professionals and key decision makers, whose innovation and expertise are helping to shape the future of the turbomachinery industry.
Turbo Expo 2019 highlights
- A five-day Technical Conference that sets the world standard for turbine technology events
- A three-day, premium exhibition of turbine products and services supported by the industry's leading companies
- A dynamic keynote session featuring prominent industry leaders
- A value-packed registration package that includes a DVD of and online access to the final papers for technical conference registrants, access to all activities and abundant networking opportunities, including receptions and daily lunches
- In-depth workshops providing fundamental study on career development
- A poster session affording students the opportunity to present work outside of the paper sessions
Video of the 2018 Edition of the ASME Turbo Expo in Olso, Norway