FINE™/Marine version 7 has been launched with some very interesting new features for you!
Join our webinar on April 18th to get a flavour of the newest developments and see them in action.
A sneak peak:
- Direct export from Rhino to ease preparation of the geometry
- A drastically improved C-Wizard with added self-propulsion with actuator disk, a monofluid mode, single mesh approach (one mesh for several speeds and drafts),...
- Smarter mesh generation inflation technique
- Passive scalar model
- Improved modal approach
- Internal wave generator
And much more...
Date: April 18th 2018
Duration: approx. 30 minutes presentation followed by an open discussions.
Session 1: European and Asian business hours:
10:00AM (Brussels), 17:00PM (Beijing), 18:00PM (Tokyo) - Click on the button to register:
Session 2: N.S. American business hours:
10:00AM (San Francisco), 13:00PM (New York), 19:00PM (Brussels) - Click on the button to register:
- PC-based attendees: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Want to see other webinars? Have a look here.
Questions? Contact us: email@example.com