Need a fast, reliable and integrated solution for Ducts and Exhausts/Mufflers noise performance and emissions sound quality? Join us for this FREE webinar on FINE™/Acoustics, NUMECA’s integrated environment for the Aero-Vibro-Acoustic simulation!
Since the recent regulations and market trends require limited exhaust noise emissions and sound quality, designers and manufacturers need to produce optimized designs, relying on automated tools and methodologies offering complete, fast and cheap solutions. These regulations concern cars, motorbikes, vehicles in general, HVAC systems, power generation systems and vacuum cleaners.
By attending this webinar you will benefit from an effective demonstration of the capabilities of the NEW WIZARD available in FINE™/Acoustics for the automatic Mesh Generation and Transmission Loss analysis of Mufflers. You will also get a complete overview of the NUMECA CFD-Acoustic Integrated environment for the analysis of Exhaust Systems and Mufflers:
- Automatic generation of acoustic and CFD meshes on complex geometries (HEXPRESS™/Hybrid)
- Integrated Aero-Vibro-Acoustic simulation (FINE™/Acoustics):
* Air-borne noise propagated through the duct (Pipe-Noise)
* Sound absorption produced by mufflers (Transmission Loss)
* Structure-borne noise generated by the structure vibration (Shell-Noise)
* Flow-Noise due to the turbulence generated in confined flows (ducts, mufflers) and in exhausted flows (tail pipes)
* Analysis of cavity modes and resonance frequencies
- CFD simulation of muffler’s back-pressure and of the internal/exhausted flow (FINE™/Open with OpenLabs™).
Registration & Timing:
Duration: approx. 30 minutes presentation followed by an open discussion
- Session 1: European and Asian business hours: 9:00AM (Brussels), 3:00PM (Beijing), 4:00PM (Tokyo) - Click here to register
- Session 2: N.S. American business hours: 11:00AM (San Francisco), 2:00PM (New York), 8:00PM (Brussels) - Click here to register
Please ensure you register at least 24 hours in advance.
All registrants must state a professional or company affiliation.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
PC-based attendees: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Macintosh®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer