NUMECA is delighted to invite you to the 2017 edition of our International User Meeting!
November 13th-15th in Brussels, Belgium
The central theme of this year's User Meeting is "Virtual Prototyping – Ensuring reliability of your simulations".
This 3-day event starts with a 2-day conference reflecting a mix of our customers' presentations and NUMECA experts' technical contributions.
There will be interactive sessions and you will have the possibility of one-to-one discussions with expert members of the Numeca team.
The conference will be followed by a third full day of technical workshops, demonstrations and best practices in different parallel industry sessions.
Plenary sessions given by leaders from the aerospace, automotive and power generation industry.
- Turbomachinery: From preliminary and detailed design to optimization
- Marine: addressing the latest hydrodynamic challenges and discovering the most up-to-date guidelines for cutting CPU time
- Multiphysics: External aerodynamics, combustion and mesoscopic scale simulations
Why you should not miss it
- Learn about the latest advancements and trends in CFD
- Gain insights on how NUMECA's CFD simulation tools can further help you reduce engineering time and come up with better designs at an affordable cost
- Listen how key industry leaders take advantage of NUMECA solutions in their design process
- Meet with our developers and engineering team to discuss your needs and the future directions of NUMECA software solutions
- Network with other professionals in your industry
NUMECA's latest developments on (Robust) Design Optimization
Our brand new Cloud model
A range of exciting new products including:
- OMNIS™ Platform: Our newest release incorporating advanced CAD manipulation capability combined with automatic meshing of complex geometries
- OMNIS™/LB: Introducing our Lattice Boltzmann based solver for meshless simulation of the most complex cases on a mesoscopic scale
- FINE/Agile™: One single environment for turbomachinery - from 1D to 3D to CFD
... and so much more
Early Bird registration: 250€ - extended until Sept 30th
General Admission: 500 €
If you are a speaker at our conference, admission is free.
Title submission for presentations until August 31st to: email@example.com