NUMECA is pleased to announce a white paper contest exclusively for our users. Users can now submit a white paper about their research project carried out with NUMECA software. The winner gets 500 euros and a free entry to present his/her work in the NUMECA User Meeting.
Send us your entries as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “White Paper Contest 2017” with your name, company/institute and job title/function.
Entries should be written in English.
Entries should be made preferably in .DOC format (Microsoft Word/OpenOffice) or LaTeX format (with the source files archived). They can also be made in .PDF format. Templates can be downloaded here for Microsoft Word and LaTeX.
The submission deadline is 15 October 2017, 23:59 CET.
The minimum limit of the white paper is set at two pages and the maximum at ten pages.
The white paper will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Quality of the investigation and analysis
- Physical phenomena
- Complexity of the associated phenomena
- Readability of the white paper
- Quality and reality of the pictures and figures
Use of FINE/Open with OpenLabs™ to perform the simulations is a bonus. Any OpenLabs™ used in the simulation must be posted on the NUMECA user forum here. The user post should include a brief summary of the OpenLabs™ file and should include an attachment of the resource file(s) (.rc file)
Each entry must include a signed release form which can be downloaded here: Release form. The completed signed release form can be either
- scanned and emailed along with your entry OR
- sent separately by post to Numeca International S.A., Competition 2017, Ch. de la Hulpe 189, Terhulpse Steenweg, 1170 Brussels - Belgium OR
- sent to +32 26479398 via fax.
For further questions, write to us at : email@example.com